Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Randoms.

I've been so out of it lately. This weather is so depressing.
Most days I just want to lay in bed once I get home from work & watch Netflix. Anyways.

Check this cutie pie snowman polish I bought from Rite Aid.

 Yay!! I checked the mail & found my $3.50 nail art brush set I bought a while ago. I wondered how they could be sold for so cheap. Free shipping, too. I figured that since it's from Hong Kong, it's probably made from the hairs of unwanted children. Yeah, I went there.

This book has been on my list of "books to read" for a long time.
If I can't read it, I'll listen to it. It's a big change for my morning commute.
I usually just listen to the Morning Show w/ Karen & Eddie.

Bloop bloop.

1 comment:

  1. my co worker does that -- he says its the only way he 'reads' books nowadays

    ReplyDelete