Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Funday!

Happy Friday!

I don't have to go into work today. Sweet. Totally. I already put in my 40 hours so I have a free day. I'm going downtown to meet my friends, Hien and Allyne for lunch. I'm excited. I think I'm going to walk around and browse the retail world.

I like window shopping. Even though it can cause a lot of temptation, impulse purchases, and buyers regret.  I just like to see what goes on in the world of consumerism. Window shopping, to me, is one way of indirectly and anonymously connecting with another persons creative side. I find it interesting to see what people come up with and how they market their ways of contributing to society.


Before I head out I'm going to try out this Garnier Fructis Blow Dry Perfector. I was blessed with my Mom's course hair. It has a mind of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment