Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

I love the Food Network.

Seriously, I could watch it for hours at a time.


Paula Deen is probably my favorite Food Network Host. She has a fun personality. Who elso would say..

“You know, he’s my puppet master. He sticks his hand up my bleep and makes my mouth move.”

source: http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2010/11/5-best-quotes-from-paula-deens-interview-with-the-oc-register/

I like watching Sandra Lee because she's an hilarious alcoholic. Rachel Ray because she's such a dork. Guy Fieri because he's so chill. &&&& Alton Brown (my fav) because he is so educational.


I'm kind of still sick but was going to go to work anyways. Now I'm not going in today because of the snow. I hope people love the IOU's I'm going to give out for Christmas.


lol. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment