Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Retro Nail Art.

Last Saturday was a really nasty day out. It was raining like a mofo. I had an hour to kill before I went to go watch my boyfriend and a friend get tattoos. I decided I needed some bright nail art. This is what I ended up doing while watching Cake Boss on Netflix.

 Funky fresh. This makes me want to watch an episode of In Living Color. Please excuse my dry cuticles. It is because of acetone, not because I like crusty cuticles.

Here's the Polishes I used from left to right: Borghese Notte Black, ULTA Blue Streak, OPI In My Back Pocket, Orly Lemonade, China Glaze For Audrey, ULTA Celebutante, & China Glaze White on White.

Here's the things I used. Random nail art brush things and pens.

Of course I can't forget my favorite base & top coats. Actually, I hate OPI topcoat. It gets bubbly too easily for me but it's the only non-quick drying topcoat that I have at the moment. Since your suppose to put Seche Vite on wet polish, I put a coat of OPI topcoat over everythaannggg then put a coat of Seche Vite.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and u really work well with it and I follow ur blog too.It is good to participate in each other blogs:)

    ReplyDelete