Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hoorah! It's almost here.


I love getting packages in the mail. It's so exciting watching the progress of delivery. Ha ha. I remember how companies, back in the day, only had physical catalog sales available. Where someone would have to browse the pages, write down what products you wanted, send in a check through snail mail, then just wait patiently for the goods to arrive. This would take weeks. Now, you google what you want, click on item, enter a few #'s, and stalk the goods until they arrive to you safely.

It would be nice to get my stuff in the mail today. I have this scenario playing in my head where I think the FedEx man is knocking on my door. I excitedly open it but it's the man who asked me if I believe in Satan.

Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment