Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OPI Holographic My Private Jet


I found the holopgraphic version of OPI's MPJ at a nail salon. It was used and maybe 80% full. I bought it for $8. I looked it up on ebay and there's an auction listing for a brand new bottle and there is a little less than 4 days left. There is 12 bids on it and it's already selling for $31!! What. The. Heck.

I've worn it twice already and I don't like it that much. I don't know. I like the way it looks in the bottle but on my nail it's a different story. It's cool, I guess, but it doesn't amaze me. Maybe it's because I haven't tried it on a sunny day. Do I need to experience the holographic goodness in proper lighting? Ha ha.

I'll try it on again. If third times a charm then great, I'll keep it. If not, I guess I'll just blogsale it.

La dee daaaah.

In other news, it's snowing. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I call dibs if you decide to sell it during a blog sale! haaha. jk.

    ReplyDelete