Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wet n' Wild Candy-licious & Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

It's 2am & I am not at all sleepy. My sleep pattern is so wacky this week.

This pink, Wet n' Wild Candy-licious, is what I wanted Zoya Lo to look like. I am happy I found this shade of pink. Lo was brighter than I expected. I wanted a more muted pink color.

My pinky looks so gross. It's squished and all sausage finger-like. LOL.

A year ago it would take me hours to paint my nails and it would look awful. At least now it looks cleaner and it takes 15-20 minutes. Thank goodness for quick drying topcoat. Besides the slight shrinkage, Seche Vite dries quickly and looks like glass. It's nice that you have to apply it while the color polish is still wet. I like being able to function normally 10 mins after I'm done painting.

Ahhhh. I'm seriously going to try sleeping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment