Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trios Swatches

I'm having one of those nights. It's midnight. The boyfriend is at band practice. I watched every episode of Secret Life of an American Teenager on Netflix and I don't feel like watching anything else right now. Parks and Recreation couldn't catch my attention like high schoolers sleeping with this one and that one who's pregnant with so and so's ex girlfriend's lover's baby. ha. ha.

Anyways. I've decided to swatch the eye shadow I got today. Rite Aid is having a sale right now on Wet n' Wild products this week. BOGO 50% off + if you spend $5 in Wet n' Wild products you get $2 in UP+ Rewards that can be used towards your next purchase. Catch my drift?! Good.


Left: Walking on Eggshells. Right: Knock on Wood

Besides the shitty color near my hand, the pigmentation is really dense. I like it! The one at the bottom is actually Urban Decay's Sin.

Swatches from top to bottom:
Knock on Wood: brow bone color
Knock on Wood: crease color
Knock on Wood: eyelid color
Walking on Eggshells: brow bone color
Walking on Eggshells: crease color
Walking on Eggshells:  eyelid color
Urban Decay: Sin

Thanks for looking baby booos.

Why I wanted to buy these -----> HERE!

GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get myhands on these, theyre getting rave reviews everywhere!

    ReplyDelete